Friday, July 10, 2009

BOOK REVIEW 1 - "ROGUE" by DANIELLE STEELE

There's nothing much to blog about so I think I will start doing review on books that I have read. Too bad, I do not read much nowadays. I wish I could have spent more time reading. That is one reason why I like travelling on train, I can read and focus on the book.

So this is the book I was reading on my back from Melbourne to JB. Danielle Steele is known for her ability to write brilliant love stories and family saga. This one is surprisingly easy to read that you can already expect what is going to happen at the end of it all. A divorced pair getting back together again after all the conflicts they have gone through, the end. The book is good because you don't have to do a lot of thinking; isn't reading supposed to be pleasant in the first place? Personally I think that Steele could have written something better than this. But at least I have successfully finished reading a book. What about you?

3 comments:

  1. never had the chance for danielle steele and john grisham.. =_= always sophie kinsella's shopaholic series.. haha.. ^^ will do in near future tho..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa....
    sir...
    u have a wide range of reading
    i only read Harry Potter series or Narnia series
    The past weeks,I read Twilight series
    Because they are interesting to me
    Another reason that i read them is that my English vocab is not enough
    hahaha...
    I hope that i can as good as u are

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am still working on finishing murakami. which i started last semester. some heavy stuff. but intriguing.

    ReplyDelete