Monday, August 17, 2009

WAKING UP AS A CELEBRITY, FOR ONCE

I grabbed today's edition of the New Straits Times as early as 6:45 a.m. to find out that Puan Rozana Sani had indeed featured my blog in the Tech&U pull-out. How many times in your life would you have the chance to appear in a newspaper with 1/6 of your photo covering its page and the other 1/6 with story about you (or rather your blog). So I would like to thank Puan Rozana Sani for liking my blog (I hope) and also for all her effort to put me in her paper which is an experience of a lifetime.

New Straits Times, August 17 2009, Tech&U page 14

Nevertheless, I think not many people are reading the NST or the Tech&U section as nobody seemed to notice about this historical event except for a group of librarians who were waving me the newspaper from the opposite block in front of the library. So I waved back at them, like a newly-crowned Miss Universe. Thank you, there were people who knew! I am still famous.


You can try and see the NST online version of this article at http://technu.nst.com.my/Current_News/techNu/Monday/Blogger/20090817133333/Article/index_html but I am not sure how long this page can be accessed by public.

4 comments:

  1. only after i read the newspaper, then i found out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooo cute!!!! keep on blogging sir..

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS celebrity teacher!
    wah...... 10 dollars? hmm... don't forget us ha.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not for once only you can do it again & again.. You are the celebrity of yourself. You don't need to be famous as like other celebrity. Be positive & do whatever you wanna from life. Anyways, I found an interesting web portal for you. You can have more news like the latest update about celebrities, Corporate business leaders, Hollywood/Bollywood celebrities, politicians, Movies, Sports, cricketers, players & many more at http://connect.in.com by just clicking only.

    ReplyDelete