Monday, September 14, 2009

BREAKING FAST WITH MY COLLEAGUES

with Mr. Sabri and Mr. Zahidi in front of the school surau (praying hall)

with Mr. Faisal and Mr. Hisham

Another breaking fast event was held in school and this time it was among the teachers, staffs and family members. Too bad I could not be there until the end because I had a class to teach at UTM by 8:00 p.m. so I left just after Maghrib prayer. Guess I must had missed the good food as well as good company of friends.

And these are the regular early birds in my UHB1412 class. While many students would not even put the effort to come early, these guys would never be late. This was done while waiting for the rest to arrive. These boys (I still consider them boys) are Fazlee, Nazrin, Muiz, Firdaus and Izzat. See, I can remember names! And it must a trend now that when your pictures are taken, you must look at something else but not the camera.


Lecture Room 2, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, UTM

With the few remaining days left before Eid, I will be busy with tonnes of work to do. So to all dearest readers, see you again by the month of Syawal with new postings and pics which I bet will be festive-themed. Wishing you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and enjoy those precious moments with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment