Thursday, September 17, 2009

CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER DAY

I just cannot wait another day to post this entry, or else it will not be that exciting. Anyway, I will make it as short and sweet as possible. My Eid celebration is like Christmas in a way because I receive present from friends.

before

My Chinese friends are the regular present givers and it has been like a tradition. I really appreciate the kind thoughts and the generosity, and pray that I will be able to return your kindness for the coming Chinese New Year.

after



It used to be very big hampers before but nowadays I have been getting real presents which are more long lasting. I get a Corningware casserole this time, YEAY!!



click to enlarge and read the writing on the card

And as usual, it is accompanied with a beautiful greeting card. Thank you my friends! As Mother Theresa once said, "If you cannot feed a hundred people on this Earth, then just feed one".

Selamat Hari Raya again everyone, this time it is for real.

2 comments:

  1. That'd be great celebration of Eid-ul-fiter like this. As I belong to christen community but I also celebrate the same. My friends are belong to muslim family. So we all celebrate Eid with them.
    One more thing nice blog...
    Allvira,
    Celebrities News

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir, happy hari raya! maaf zahir batin!!

    ReplyDelete