Saturday, October 10, 2009

WHILE OTHERS WERE HAVING FUN...

While my other friends gathered in one of the hotels for the school's annual lunch, there was another seminar to be attended. And this time, the event was organized by the Johor Bahru Senior Assistant for the Afternoon Session group and the others of the same post from Johor state were invited to sit with us throughout the day. It was heldat SJKC Pu Sze. Since we were the organizer, we had to do some work and I was again in charge of photography which I hate. This means I will not be in most of the photos.


..... but still, I have to be in the photos.

the Senior Assistant for Afternoon Session of Johor Bahru District with PPD JB officers



Arif, the one in black, who took the professional photo above, was with Sharmin and me. If you need a photo shoot service for any special event, like wedding, you can contact him through me for negotiable price. (Arif, free advertisement for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment