Thursday, November 19, 2009

OUT OF SIGHT, BUT NOT OUT OF MIND

I had to strain my eyes real hard trying to recognize the person who was calling me at the school corridor and it was Zaidi, a student from SPM 2002 batch. The last time I saw him was like after he was form five and I could not even figure out how long that was. As he came to school for other reason, we did not have the chance to chat. Just hope we can catch up some other time later.

This is Nuruddin. He moved to Bangi after the PMR examination. He called me in the morning, informing his whereabout and decided to come to school to meet. Since I had to go out for official thing (with the Principal's consent), so I had the chance to take him out for lunch at a fast food restaurant nearby. Really glad to meet him again after almost a year. So I guess until now, this is not the case of out of sight, out of mind. Maybe next time we can spend more time when we see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment