Sunday, November 22, 2009

A SHORT TRIP TO KL

I went to the same place in KL for the final stage of the official task. But when everything was over, it was time to let the steam off. In the evening, I managed to watch a movie and get a bagful of novels (which were actually three of them) from Kinokuniya in KLCC.

On the second day, in the morning, I walked to Sogo (again) which was a stone's throw away from the hotel. In the afternoon, I went to Midvalley Megamall with Mr. Asrol to watch another movie and this had been planned much earlier, like two weeks before. That was all the time that I had in KL but I was a contented man after all the one month of hard work.
with Mr. Asrol, at DeliFrance in Midvalley

So, happy holidays to all my students and my colleagues, as well as other students and teachers out there. Enjoy yourself while you can. There are no holidays for me actually, but I will always try to squeeze in some fun in between work.

No comments:

Post a Comment