Monday, December 14, 2009

A MEETING DURING A SCHOOL HOLIDAY - MY 100th POSTING

Selesa Hotel, Pasir Gudang

Bad news: having to attend a meeting, representing the Principal, during the school holiday. Good news: it was held in a hotel. There was only one person whom I knew there so there was no socializing activity. It was a half-day event but I really think the whole session could be cut short into a quarter-day event. The food was good so there was not much to complain.

This is my 100th posting for my blog so I am trying to add some colours in. All this while, I just write and post pictures. After all, people are more interested in the content and the photos; I just don't have the time to explore more to make my blog's layout more attractive. I do envy some people with beautiful layouts but to do that will require quite some time.

Anyway, how do you like the new look of my blog? Any comments?

1 comment: