Tuesday, April 13, 2010

POT LUCK IN THE STAFF ROOM PART 3

the buffet tables

the gossip girls?

with the few male colleagues

We had the third pot luck for this year in the staff room, with no specific reason. The last one was because we wanted to celebrate Chinese New Year. The food was the authentic Malay dishes like stingray asam pedas, chicken soup and curry, and also pecal - vegetables salad with peanut gravy, chacha porridge as dessert, among other choices of food. Too bad I could not take part this time as I had to prepare myself for an x-ray appointment at the hospital tomorrow and I had to be on soft food diet, but I still enjoyed the chicken soup. Not to worry, there will always be another pot luck soon.


"There is no other sincerer love than the love of food."
~ George Bernard Shaw ~

No comments:

Post a Comment