Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YOU'VE GOT MAIL







A small yellow package arrived in school today and it was not that difficult to guess its content by the packaging. It was from an ex-student and I guessed that was supposed to a belated Teachers' Day present.

So now I have another book on my bookshelf waiting to be read. I've never read Murakami's work before even though I have seen his books before.

Thanks a lot to Ms. Sofia Nor Adelynn Musa, SPM 2008 candidate, for your kind thought and for all the trouble taken to get the book delivered to the school's doorstep. It is people like you make me never regret of choosing teaching as a career. Hope to see you in the coming Angklung group reunion.

2 comments:

  1. I know how wonderful you are by all the trophies you have .... the students who still remember you and still come back to you. I am proud to be associated with you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, Chris. I know that you are also an awesome teacher in your own way. just hope we can stand the test of time.

    ReplyDelete