Monday, July 19, 2010

LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT

A drowning man will clutch at a straw. The same goes with me. I was trying for an alternative treatment to my stone problem. This was the last resort with the hope that there would be no need for me to go through the minor surgery.

So I went off to Melaka, accompanied by Mr. Masrizal, to see this traditional practitioner that was discovered by words of mouth. We started our journey on Saturday morning, as early as 4:00 a.m. and arrived at our destination by 7:00 a.m. I took my number for my turn and surprisingly, despite arriving at that early hour in the morning, I got number 53.










There were many people waiting patiently outside the house. At the same time, you should not worry about getting hungry or thirsty because there are food stalls around. Patients should come with their water containers but there are people selling different sizes of plastic containers which makes things more convenient. There was even a stall set up which promoted eye drop products (or eyes' health related medication) for people to try while waiting.




My turn finally came and everything was over in less than 5 minutes. As for the payment, it was up to you how much you wanted to contribute. If you just wonder, how the stones looked like, compare the stones with 5 sen coin in the picture above. Hopefully those were the exact stones that were causing the pain and misery. And I need to go there again soon. Just wish me luck, lots of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment