Sunday, September 12, 2010

THE 2nd DAY OF HARI RAYA


Eid or Hari Raya is the time to visit each other. While for some, it is once in a year affair, for others, they may be reunited after being away for some time. Puan Wan Noorziah's family was the first visitors I had for this year. She was teaching in SMK Taman Universiti before this and then went to Putrajaya to follow her husband. One of her sons, Adib, the eldest, was also one of the students of my school but is now teaching English in UiTM (if I am not mistaken), following his parents' footsteps.

The other guests that I had at home were Syazwan, accompanied by his father and brother. The last time we saw each other was at Pulai Spring during the breaking fast session there.
So thanks for visiting. I keep wondering whether there would be many people coming this year or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment