Saturday, September 18, 2010

THE 8th DAY OF HARI RAYA

So the Eid story continues. Today, I managed to pay visits to two houses. The first one was unintentional as I was there just to pick a student, Fahmi, to tag along to another house but I was invited in. Furthermore, his mother, Ustazah Zaiti Ismail, is also a colleague of mine so I had not much choice.


The second house was so far the furthest I had been to for Hari Raya. I was invited by Mr. Shavarin, the one who came to my house on the second day of Eid. I had to go to be reciprocal but that was a good break or else I would be only staying home entertaining guests.



And lastly, late in the evening, another ex-student from SPM batch 2007 came over. I was Hilmi's tuition teacher when he was in form 3 and form 5 but he was one loyal kid who visits me regularly during Hari Raya. He had to come late because he went to many houses before arriving to mine and at the same time, I was also having a group of relatives before he came. Then, his brother dropped by and joined him before they bade good night at almost 1:00 a.m.

I have to attend two wedding invitations tomorrow and most probably visit a family's friend. Two more days before I have to go back to school. I think I am already getting lazy; too much holidays is not good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment