Saturday, September 4, 2010

HAVING A LUXURIOUS IFTAR OUTSDE

I have a confession to make. I have overeaten and I think I am now getting fat. I was invited to break the day's fast by a student, Syazwan, with his family members at Pulai Spring Resort, as his father was organizing a buffet iftar with his other friends and colleagues. I was at first reluctant to go but I did not have the heart to let him down.


The place was full of people and when I arrived, they had started getting food as the time to eat was approaching. And there were not only Muslims, but I could also see people of other races and foreigners too.

Too bad, I was accustomed to not eating too much and after taking my first round of meal which mainly consisted of lasagna, potato and chicken, I was already a happy man. However, the temptation was too strong and there was too much food to choose, so I sampled some other food as well.

I even bumped into a form one student who was there with his family. And the other person I met was Mr. Zainuddin, an ex-colleague who is now teaching in Kulai.

food to feast your eyes on
and more food

All good things must come to an end. So thank you again to Syazwan and his family for inviting me for the iftar. I must be the lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment