Wednesday, September 29, 2010

PMR SEMINAR - SMK TAMAN UNIVERSITI

Finally, the seminar for the second PMR group of my own school was successfully carried out. The session should be done earlier but I was sick at that time. Then, it was postponed to last Monday and then, I had a flat tyre on my to school from UTM, so it had to be cancelled. Today, while delivering, the power supply was disrupted a few times but thankfully, everything went well until the end and majority of the students were attentive enough. So, I guess there was not much to complain.

This should be the last seminar for PMR done for this year. The exam starts on October 5 next week. Hopefully, whatever I have presented to everybody who has been listening to my talk will be a great help in their effort to get good grades in the English paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment