Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OF MUET MINI SEMINAR AND EX-STUDENTS

SESSION 1: MINI MUET SEMINAR

A group of ex-students from SPM batch 2010, who are now doing matriculation course in UiTM (Universiti Teknologi Mara) Puncak Alam branch approached me for assistance for their coming MUET exam which is just around the corner. I do not teach form six so I know nothing. The best way is to seek for help from people who are experienced. I contacted Puan Wan Rozana to get some tips but to my pleasure she voluntarily agreed to come and meet the students. We had the session carried out in the library and they were briefed for more than an hour and I could see that this could help them, a lot, later in the exam.


SESSION 2: BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

And these kids they came with birthday cake which meant another birthday celebration. I repeat: "I do not celebrate birthday" but you cannot let people down when they had come with a cake and a self-made birthday card.

the cake with a grammar error, can u detect it?
:




a self-made birthday card

cutting the cake, again







souvenir-giving session

SESSION 3: PHOTOGRAPHING PEOPLE AROUND THE SCHOOL










And as usual, before they went home, we took some photographs in front of school. Thanks a lot to Mohd. Afiq. Mohd. Rezal, Nurul Nazihah, Syafrina and Aisyah Izatti for their kind thoughts. And I wish them all the very best of luck in their coming MUET examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment