Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11th DECEMBER - ARRIVING AT GOLDCOAST, AUSTRALIA

After 8 hours of flight on AirAsia from LCCT Sepang, finally I safely arrived at Coolangata Airport, Goldcoast at about 7:00 a.m. The first thing to do was to get my luggage to the apartment but not for checking in. Check in time could only be done at 2:00 p.m. but luckily I was allowed to leave my three big bags at the reception desk. To kill time, as suggested by the receptionist, I walked to a big shopping centre called "Harbour Town" which should be a 20-minute walk but in the end , it was 2 km away from the apartment.





















I did not buy anything though, except lunch and an umbrella. It was raining heavily and it did not stop until evening. What more, with a pair of wet shoes, exploring activities could not be done. So I just rested and waited for Mr. Ridwan and his family to arrive the next morning. At least, I would have enough rest before the excursion would begin the very next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment