Thursday, December 23, 2010

I BADE FAREWELL TO GOLD COAST

[13th DECEMBER] After spending three days in Gold Coast, it was time to say "goodbye". With a few more hours to kill before catching our flight to Sydney, we went back to Harbour Town, the only shopping hub that we could find. It was actually my third time there but it was the best time to get myself photographed around the place as I was not buying anything.
















waiting for the flight at Coolangata Airport

I must say that I had an enjoyable time at Gold Coast as well as Brisbane. It is always exciting to see new places and people, no matter how short the time is. However, this was not yet the end of my journey in Australia as I had another six days to spend in Sydney. So be prepared for more postings of Sydney for the coming few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment