Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SYDNEY REVISITED IN A WALKING TOUR (PART 3)

Actually the walking tour with Claire had already ended. But with still some time to kill, my new-made friend and I decided to continue walking on our own. Not really exploring into new sites, we just made our way to a place that we had no chance to get to earlier.






































Introducing my new friend, Christian, from Switzerland. That is why there are more photos of me this time because we took turns taking each others' photographs around the place. I guess it was just a short acquaintance with Christian but it was nice to a kind and friendly person like him.

2 comments:

  1. wahhhh~~~ cikgu g sydney??
    nape tak gtau..nak ikot..ngehe..
    akak saye pn study kat sane..heee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yana: my 2nd time there. loh, kenapa tak bagitau akak ada kat sana? kalau tak boleh gag gi jumpa akak awak kat sana :)

    ReplyDelete