Sunday, January 23, 2011

ATTENDING MAJED'S WEDDING

I went to Abdul Majed's wedding today, and lucky that Mr. Masrizal wanted to go too. I know not only Majed but also almost all of her brothers and sister who were also in my school and not to forget both the parents.

Too bad, we arrived a bit too early so the bridegroom was not ready. So I had to settle with the brothers, Khalled and Amar. We did see him though so it was not that bad after all.

The family must have put a lot of effort to present this door gift to special guests, and I was indeed one of the lucky ones to be one of the recipients. This was in fact the most special door gift I had ever received.

So wishing Majed all the happiness the life has to offer in the forthcoming married years. Hope to talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment