Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THE LAST DAY IN SYDNEY: LAKEMBA AND THEN GOING THAI










With a few more hours remaining, Mr. Ridwan took me to another small town called Lakemba. Here, many Asians are residing so it is one place where you can shop for local groceries although the price would be much more expensive than you can get at home.








And we ate out again and this time we went to a Thai restaurant. One good thing about Australia is there are many immigrants from Asian countries so you can get halal food and restaurants around the place.

I think that is all about my journey to Australia for 9 days - 3 days in Gold Coast and 6 days in Sydney. It was definitely the days I enjoyed and would not know whether I could have the chance to experience Australia in the future. Thanks again to Mr. Ridwan, Puan Suhaila and their daughter, Reihana for welcoming me and making me feel at home. Goodbye Australia, goodbye Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment