Wednesday, January 5, 2011

REMNANT OF THE PAST

I went to Sekolah Temenggong Abdul Rahman (2) for my primary education. Life was more simple back then, and going to school was something that I looked forward to. Now, the old school buildings have long been demolished and been replaced with new ones so I guess what remains is just sweet childhood memory.

Standard 2

Standard 3

Standard 4 (maybe)

Standard 5

Standard 6

It happened a long time ago, sometimes I cannot remember things related to this period. There are many friends and teachers that I cannot remember their names anymore. Anyway, thanks a lot to Mr. Lim Meng Lee who was recently united on Facebook for posting these photos. One of the biggest regrets in my life was to lose a few photo albums which were left on an express bus on my home from KL and I never thought that I would be able to see these photos again.

So one of the exciting things that you can do now is to find me in these pictures. Can you detect me among all the boys? Find me if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment