Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SPRING CLEANING TIME IN SCHOOL

Today was a public holiday for people in Johor. Thank God but because I had time to spend at home but it was the chance for me to do the necessity - spring cleaning in school. With determination in my heart and the assistance of four students, we started work at about 12 noon. They boys had to go home at 6:00 but after teh tarik session, I stayed on until 9:00 p.m. I was happy though now my room looked more, what should I say, like a room.

the catch of the day - that contributed RM83.00

the weighing process done by the lorry driver cum old newspaper collector

the helpers looked very happy with the arrival of the lorry

after the rubbish had been sold and the floor had been mopped

at 9:00 p.m.

There are more things to be done actually, like hanging the curtains and putting a vase of flowers on the table perhaps. That is actually one part of the room. I hope I can do the same thing to one more part of my place this weekend. Determination is the key to success.

[Thanks to Asyraf, Syahir, Hanif and Hafizul for the help. There will always be a next time.]

No comments:

Post a Comment