Sunday, January 9, 2011

STARTING THE NEW YEAR WITH TAHLIL, YAASIN RECITATION AND PRAYERS
















This was the first event held by the Dakwah unit of the school in the evening. It was started with the Maghrib prayer and followed by the reciting of the Yaasin. There was a short tazkirah (short talk) before the Isya' prayer and we performed a special prayer asking for Allah's blessing for the the year 2011 right after that. As usual, we had our food before going home and there was another prize-giving ceremony for Ustazah Nik Fatahiah who would be going away.

So it was a long week for me but luckily there will be public holiday this Tuesday. At least, there will be no school even though I might need the time to do my work.

Now the blog has been filled with news from school, I wonder when I can continue my posting of my Sydney tour.

1 comment: