Saturday, January 1, 2011

WELCOMING THE NEW YEAR 2011



We welcomed another new year. Just like last year, I spent my new year in school, with my colleagues. There was work to be done for the registration day of the new students of form one and remove the next morning. I always count myself lucky to have colleagues and friends who are always willing to lend helping hands when the needs arise.

The best way to get a break after all the hard work was to hang out (for a short while) at of the nearby restaurants for a late supper, and at the same time celebrating the arrival of the year 2011.

I always this blog to express my gratitude so thank you Mr. Masrizal, Mr. Nasir, Mr. Zahidi, Mr. Reynullah, Mr. Hasmidi and Mr. Hamzah for your time and energy. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment