Friday, February 18, 2011

ATTENDING A MEETING AT IPTI

There was a meeting this morning at Institut Perguruan Temenggong Ibrahim [Temenggong Ibrahim Teacher Training College]. It was about the teacher trainees who will be coming to SMKTUN next week.



I was happy to get to see some familiar faces of friends who are also English teachers. I met an ex-colleague, Mr. Mohd. Zain, who is now attached with the Institute. There was also Puan Samiha whom I met at Dr. Hayati's place back in Coventry last June.

briefing by the Director

And lastly I met Mr. Arshad Amir, an ex-student who is now an English teacher at SMK Desa Tebrau. I was glad because there was someone I could talk to throughout the session. And the whole thing ended earlier than scheduled, to everyone's relief. So am I ready for extra work next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment