Saturday, March 5, 2011

ONE LONG SATURDAY IN SCHOOL

IN-SERVICE TRAINING FOR TEACHERS

The first event was an in-service training for teachers, which started at 8:00 in the morning. The first slow had something to do with ICT in teaching and learning and the guest speaker was Mr. Khairul Anuar from SMK Teknik Perdagangan who is also Pn. Yasirah's husband.



The second slot was conducted by Dr. Mazlan from Temenggong Ibrahim Teachers Training College. Thank God the talk was interesting and it was about on how to deal with students of this technology era. It ended right on time at 12:30 p.m.



PARENT-TEACHER ASSOCIATION'S COMMITTEE MEMBERS MEETING




food that kept me awake

The next event was the meeting for committee members of the Parent-Teacher Association. I must confess it was not something that I fancied but I had no reason to skip the meeting this time. The whole thing lasted for three hours and that was long enough for me just to listen and sit through. I think I need a holiday already.

No comments:

Post a Comment