Monday, May 2, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW 25 - THOR

The last time I watched a movie was during the recent Chinese New Year. With the publicity going on, I was looking forward to another superhero to emerge from the silver screen.

Alas, I was quite disappointed to find out that Thor was not a normal human being but was actually originated from another place which was associated with the gods and goddess - a fiction now got mixed up with the tales of myth and legend. It was my fault for not knowing the history of this Marvel superhero but there I was transformed to the world of magic and science blended into one. The secret of Thor's superpower: a hammer, that was all.

As usual, there were a lot of explosions, flames, thunders and lightnings with all the deafening sound effects which was a blessing as I was kept awake until the end. After watching the movie , I was quite sure the sequel will be coming soon to the cinema near you.

I should have watched other movies but there was not much choice actually. My next movie will be Kungfu Panda 2 which will be released at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment