Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TEACHERS' DAY CELEBRATION 2011

16th May came again, the day when we went to school but not to teach. Celebrating Teachers' Day, today was the day to let our hair down. Unfortunately, I need to retire to bed real soon. It was a tiring day but worry not, I will post the entry of the celebration later.

my first batch of presents

Thanks to all the teachers, staff and students who had made my day. Not only those who were present on the day itself, but also to all the well-wishers on SMS and facebook as well as those who were kind enough to give presents. As for today, I only managed to identify gift items that were edible and needed to be put in the refrigerator. I will sure open the rest real soon.

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
To all who are celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment