Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4th JUNE - KOTA BHARU FIRST DAY



I finally arrived at Mr. Hisham's house in Tok Uban, Pasir Mas, at 5:30 p.m. which was considered late but there were still many people arriving and eating so I guess it was alright. I could not spend too much time there as I needed to check in at the hotel. Considering the fact that the bride and bridegroom could be very tired after the event, even though I insisted Mr. Hisham just to send me to the nearest bus station so I could get to Kota Bharu on my own, he still sent me all the way to the hotel doorsteps.














We managed to stop on the way to the hotel at a restaurant by the roadside. The specialties were nasi lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk) with fried quail, and pulut mangga and durian (mango and durian with fragrant rice in coconut milk and sugar). I was still full at that time so I just packed the nasi lemak and it became my breakfast the next morning.

So thanks again to Mr. Hisham and Puan Nurhafizah for their warm welcome and wish them the happiness in their lives today and the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment