Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THE RETURN OF MY DISAPPEARING PENCIL CASE

I have been searching high and low and I have been looking every nook and cranny. My pencil case has been missing for about three weeks and all my effort to find it was in vain. I have been using it for the last six years (or more) and its disappearance has made my life as a teacher a miserable. I already bought a few new red and black pens and was thinking of getting a new pencil case. However, suddenly, this very pencil case appeared on my table this evening. Oh what joy! Actually, someone must have found it but when it was sent to the main office, my possession was left hidden behind some pieces of paper.

So now there is no need to buy a new one and I can lead a normal life.

2 comments:

  1. what a drama queen eh king hehe, dont you think it's too dramatic for a pencil case sir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALIAH: haven't u heard of sentimental value? when u love something, it is just very hard to let it go.

    ReplyDelete