Sunday, July 17, 2011

THREE EX-STUDENTS WEDDING IN TWO DAYS

WEDDING 1: ZULFADZELIE'S

with Zahari, Hanis and Faiz

16TH JULY ~ I had to rush to Zulfadzelie's wedding as I was in the middle of the Drama Workshop in school. So I went off during lunch break but it was a bit too early as the bride and bridegroom were busy preparing themselves for the event. Nevertheless, there were a few of ex-students around so I was still happy to be there.

with Syafiq

with Zaleha and Hamidah

with Asma' and Fasiha

with Sakinah Omar


WEDDING 2: KAMIL'S





with the bridegroom's sister, Sakinah, also an ex-student

16th JULY ~ Another wedding invitation on the same day was held at UTM. I fled from the Drama Workshop at 4:00 after presenting out own production. Nevertheless, I was too late. I still managed to meet the bride and bridegroom as they were about to leave the hall. Luckily the bridegroom's sister still recognized me so at least I saw someone I knew there.


WEDDING 3: NURUL HANA'S


17th JULY ~ The wedding was held at the same place of the second wedding which I attended yesterday. However, everything was of a totally different decor. This time round there were more ex-students I met so it was some sort of a mini reunion.



with Sakinah and her sister, Raihan

with Hakim and Hakam. can you spot the difference?

with Munir

I guess these would be the last wedding events attended before the arrival of Ramadhan, the fasting month. I do expect more weddings though after that.

2 comments: