Wednesday, October 12, 2011

THE DATE THAT HAD BEEN POSTPONED FOR 3 1/2 YEARS

I had promised the class monitor of the English class I taught in UTM for a treat but the problem was that it had been postponed because of unforeseen circumstances, for 3 1/2 years. That was when I started teaching part time seven semesters ago.

waiting for the chicken to arrive

with Mr. Monitor, Aimin...

... and Hafifi

Finally, after the long wait, Aimin the monitor, said that he was free to meet in KFC Taman Universiti and he brought along another friend, Hafifi. I was glad that I did not break my promise and at the same time, had the time to catch up lost time. [Surprisingly there were many people at the restaurant and the service was real slow, the outlet was understaffed and I was told the chicken just arrived so we had to wait 20 minutes for it to be marinated]. So thanks a lot to both of you for the time and perhaps we can meet again for "teh tarik" session some other time before you two graduate and leave university. Don't forget to ask Halim because I have forgotten how he looks like.

*NOTE:
I still owe two of my other monitors for a treat and am looking for the right time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment