Saturday, November 12, 2011

ANOTHER SMALL GIFT FROM THE HEART

I thought the surprise had already ended but another present was waiting for me on my table. This time it was from Aidi Izhar, another form five student. Although I have never taught Aidi in class before, we frequently see each other for Chess Club activities and he is one the school's chess players. I do not have a photo with him to be published here.

Thank a lot, Aidi, for the present and it has been a pleasure knowing you. Good luck in your coming SPM examination and your future undertakings, and do not stop playing chess. I can see you are getting more serious each day with the game, staying back after the school just to play even though the examination is just around the corner. Do keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment