Thursday, November 17, 2011

BIDDING FAREWELL TO THE RETIRING CHIEF CLERK




the retiree always gets a lot of presents

A small scale event was organized in school today to bid farewell to our retiring Chief Clerk, Mr. Ismail Sandir. I missed the usual speeches as I had to go somewhere before that (which should be a blessing in disguise). The prize-giving ceremony was in progress and not long after that everybody was allowed to have lunch. So we have now one vacant place to be filled in the office and that would take quite some time.











Mr. Ismail clocking out his punch card for the last time

Up to this date, we already have had three people retiring in school and I observed them leaving with jealousy in my heart. My time is still a looonnggg way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment