Monday, December 12, 2011

BEIJING DAY 5 - THE PANDA AT THE BEIJING ZOO

I really wish I could take one home. [I had the same thought when I saw the koala in Australia] They were really cute and cuddly and the centre of attraction of the Beijing Zoo.

Do you know that when the Chinese were trying to bid for the Olympic Games to be held in Beijing, what they did was to bring a panda (or were there two pandas) to Moscow? It definitely attracted the public and because of that (and of course for many other reasons), they won.



I must confess I have been watching this video over and over again and reminds me of this song :)

I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
I keep hitting repeat, peat peat peat peat peat

No comments:

Post a Comment