Sunday, December 4, 2011

BOYS' NIGHT OUT

This is something not related to the long episodes of my trip to China. Unfortunately I had to attend a meeting, representing my Principal at Pusat Islam Johor Bahru. The problems were it was held on a Saturday AND it lasted from 8:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. [originally it should end at 5:00 p.m. thank God for that].

Nevertheless, there was always a brighter side of life. Zulazeze was here in town so a meeting up session was planned. Despite the very heavy rain in the evening, the programme was still executed to get the famous Yong Tau Fu at Kampung Melayu. We could not stay too long because someone had to go back home to his wife and baby [I told you so!] but the rest adjourned to our next itinerary.


Initially we wanted to watch "Puss in Boots" but we were a bit late and did not want to wait for the 11:00 p.m. show. In the end, (to my delight), we chose "Breaking Dawn" instead. So do expect a movie review after this.

puss not in boots at the eating place

Thanks a lot to Hazizul, Zulazeze and Shah Erhan for the fun time. P.S. I still have a lot of time to kill before the school reopens.

No comments:

Post a Comment