Saturday, December 24, 2011

THE LAST CLASS FOR UHB1412: SECTION 58



22nd December ~ Suddenly it was the last class for the semester. Time really flew, fast. I was assigned to coach a group of 31 students from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. All of them were direct entry students who had completed their diploma courses and are now pursuing their degree programmes.

I was thankful that these people had displayed a great interest in learning English. I was satisfied with the assignments submitted and oral presentations done, and I believed that they had put a lot of hard work in carrying out the required tasks.

with the class monitor, Ahmad Amsyar


the last two groups after the evaluation of discussion activities at the library

It has been a pleasure to get to know these people and I do not know whether I would be able to see them again after this. Based on experience, sadly this will not happen once the class has ended. However, I really hope to see at least a few if they still ask me to join them in ping pong games in the future.

Thanks for the good time, everybody. Hopefully I have imparted some useful knowledge to you all and most importantly, they had learnt something from me. So, good luck guys and girls in the final exam and your future undertakings as well. May you all be successful engineers (or other professions of your choice) and don't forget me.

2 comments:

  1. thanks a lot. insyaALLAH we all always remember you. hihihi :). c u again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. IFAH: and congratulations for being the 1st one to complete the MyLine activities :)

    ReplyDelete