Saturday, January 28, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME - AFTER 4 DAYS IN DOHA AND DUBAI

4:00 a.m. [Dubai time] - Leaving Dubai from Dubai Airport, slept on the plane most of the time.
3:00 p.m. [Malaysian time] - arriving in KLIA.
7:00 p.m. - Bus leaving TBS, slept again throughout the journey
11:30 p.m. - Safely arrived home.
3:45 a.m. - Now cannot sleep *help*

After being away in countries of different time zones, by now, my biological clock is in confusion. I have two days to rest and be ready to get back to work. Hopefully by Sunday I will be rejuvenated and will be able to get back to the real life. And I will try my very best to write and post pictures of the travel in the blog, for those who might be interested - real soon.

"No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow"
~ Lim Yutang ~

No comments:

Post a Comment