Thursday, March 22, 2012

LET'S DRINK OUR OWN SCHOOL'S MINERAL WATER

Somebody had to be (forced to be) the model.
Thanks Afiq :)



Suddenly I got this bottled mineral water with the school's badge and a picture of the school buildings on it. This was news but I had seen this kind of thing done by other schools before. I am not sure whether this edition will be sold to the school community on a daily basis at the school cooperation shop or will it only be given out during the school's special function. It doesn't really matter but I am sure I was among the first recipients of the first batch of the school mineral water. Congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. jual kt koperasi ke cikgu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it is certified as mineral water? Not just drinking water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is written on the label "natural mineral water" so i hope it is really natural :)

      Delete