Friday, May 4, 2012

A PPD OFFICER CAME TO SEE THE ST. JOHN'S AMBULANCE GIRLS MARCHING

three more days to go




consultation hour


I should not be here in the first place but I did. We were expecting an officer from the Co-curriculum Unit to visit the school as he wanted to see the St. John's Ambulance girls marching practice. I thought there would be only one person and the whole thing would last only for half an hour but I was wrong. There were three people coming and it lasted like for almost three hours.

Anyway, it was a good move by the officer which showed he was concerned of the team preparation. At the same time, he also wanted to make sure that the routine was done according to the competition format and regulation.

To all the St. John Ambulance girls who will be representing Johor Bahru district in the upcoming state level

*NOTE: Sorry to all my 1KP1 and 2KP1 students as I could not enter class today, I had to entertain the visitors. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment