Sunday, September 30, 2012

A SHORT VISIT TO SINGAPORE

When was the last time I visited Singapore? November 2010, and I realized about this after checking my passport. I decided to pay an old friend, an ex-coursemate of my college days, Puan Siti Khadijah who is now residing there with her family members. The last time I saw them was when they were in Germany back in June 2010.

Her house is located in somewhere in Jalan Pasir Bongek, a road name which I find a bit funny. The house was magnificent and it will be featured later in my blog. I am sure you will be impressed. After a short chat, Puan Siti Khadijah was kind enough to take me to the latest tourist attraction in Singapore so do expect a lot of entries about this amazing place later.

Before going back to JB, we went for dinner somewhere in Bukit Timah at Al-Azhar Restaurant. Finally, Mr. Stephan dropped me off at Jurong East MRT Station.

That was the end of my short visit to Singapore. It was great to see friends again and to get to see a new place as well. Thanks a lot to Puan Siti Khadijah and Mr. Stephan and the kids too for the fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment