Sunday, November 11, 2012

ATTENDING NURUL FARHANA'S WEDDING


I went to attend another ex-student's wedding held in Taman Universiti Sports Complex. The bride, Nurul Farhana Zahuri, is now teaching in SMK Kangkar Pulai comes from the batch of SPM 2004. Correct me if I am wrong. I came to attend her brother's wedding at the very same place earlier this year.

 





As usual, I met a few ex-students too over there.It is always a pleasure to see familiar places who I could recognize, vice versa.

the bride's eldest brother

Actually I attended three wedding invitations today. The first one was also and ex-student's (or both the bride and bridegroom are my ex-students) but when I was there the bridegroom had not yet arrived so I could not report much. The last wedding reception was of someone who is not related to my school so there was no need to do any coverage. However, I measured the quantity of food put on the plate, making sure I ate a bit only at one place so that my tummy would not explode.

There will be more wedding invitations to attend during the school holidays, and there will be a few that I am sure I will not be able to go due to some foreseen circumstances (which I could not tell yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment