Thursday, November 15, 2012

I WAS ON THE FIFTH TALLEST TELECOMMUNICATION TOWER OF THE WORLD

1st NOVEMBER 2012 ~ This was my short visit to KL Tower, the FIFTH tallest telecommunication tower of the world. (Initially I thought it was ranked fourth). If you want to know how much does it cost to go there, for a Malaysian adult who can show his/her ID, it will cost you RM29 for the viewing deck package.



the entrance


the ticket counter





the lift

the viewing deck


Surprisingly (at that time) there was no need to insert any coins for people to use the viewing gadget (is that called a telescope?). And how good was it? You could see people walking at the entrance of SOGO shopping complex very clearly.







the park outside

 


the night view of the tower

Next posting: the spectacular view of Kuala Lumpur city from the KL Tower.

It was just a very short visit, I was happy nonetheless. I was telling myself when I went up the CN Tower (read HERE) in Toronto last June that I had to visit that similar structure in my own beloved country so my dream came true in a way. And I am proud to be a Malaysian.

I have been there. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment