Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FINALLY ARRIVING HOME SAFELY AFTER BEING AWAY FOR 5 DAYS

at the gate before boarding the plane home
I arrived home after a 5-day trip of walking and running all around Hong Kong, Shenzen and Macao. This time I was very lucky enough to have a travelling companion, an ex-student, Mr. Shafiq Suhaimi, for our semi backpacking trip. So after months of planning and researching on the internet for the itinerary as well as other related matters and communicating via SMS, FB and e-mail, we survived the five days travel on our own.


the view from the plane

There will definitely be endless entries of my trip there so for those who want to find out of the five exciting days I have experienced, do come visit the blog soon. But for now, I still have to unpack my luggage back. Don't we all hate doing that once we arrive home from a holiday trip? *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment