Sunday, May 26, 2013

ATTENDING SHAZWANI'S WEDDING

25th May ~ I attended an ex-student's wedding, Shazwani Jalil, which was held at Dewan Jubli Intan, Johor Bahru. She is from SPM batch 2004, if I am not mistaken. There are just too many ex-students out there that I am now really confused which batch they originally graduated from.




I guess I have been in the same school for too long now I know not only the bride but also her father The younger brother and sister of hers aree also my ex-students (Ariff, where are you?) and one more brother is still in Form Two.

with Shafinaz, the sister


with Rezza, the brother


with Zikry, another student who should be related
to the bride's family



















So thanks a lot Shazwani for inviting me to your reception, I really appreciate it. I wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world for the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment