Sunday, May 26, 2013

BALI DAY 5 - CENTRO SHOPPING MALL

This was the shopping mall we went just before we checked in at the airport. Security was a serious business here as each and every visitor would have to go through a body check session at the entrance.


It was situated by the sea and people could see the aeroplanes landing and taking off from here. Even though the mall looked modern but I liked it very much as there was this one shop varieties of souvenirs which were locally made.








I got a few pieces of wooden vases from this shop. The staff even did a hands-on demonstration on how a wooden plate was painted.








There was live traditional music played outside the shop by a group of Balinese musicians. I recorded it on my camera and will post it in my blog later.


Don't forget to come here when you visit Bali. I am sure you can find many things to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment