Sunday, May 5, 2013

THE 13th GENERAL ELECTION FOR MALAYSIA

Today was the day. Eligible Malaysians went out to cast their votes for the 13th General Election. Many went out early in the morning, while some chose to go a bit later. I belonged to the second group.


Everyone got really excited this rime round and I have never seen so many fingers being photographed and posted on Facebook. 

no traffic jam
By 2:00 p.m., everything seemed to get back to normal. There was a primary school near my house which was one of the polling centres but there was no more traffic jam. I had to go to SMK Tun Syed Nasir Ismail which was slightly further, and it was a good decision not to go early in the morning. No queue whatsoever - everything was done in less than 10 minutes.





no queue


Let's just wait for the election result. However, I am thinking of sleeping early (or playing computer games, or read a novel) and when I wake up the next morning, I will get to know the verdict straight away minus the thrill and suspense. Being under stress  might not be good for the heart.


I have carried out my responsibility as a Malaysian,
what about you?

1 comment:

  1. Lolz.... Sooo funny for the last pic n statement....

    ReplyDelete