Friday, November 15, 2013

THE VERY LAST DAY OF THE SCHOOL SESSION FOR THE YEAR 2013


Today was officially the last day of school for the year 2013. How time flies - we are already reaching the end of the year. Undoubtedly, both the students and teachers were excited as we will not have to see each other for at least for six weeks.


Congratulations to all the afternoon session students of SMK Taman Universiti for not making my life miserable throughout the year. Majority of them were well-behaved and disciplined (as if they had a choice not to) and I am very lucky to have a batch of students like them. I am sure other teachers will agree with me. In fact, I am always grateful to stay in this school for almost 19 years now and hope that I will not be transferred anywhere else.












Enjoy your holidays, people and hope that you will not miss (my scolding) too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment