Thursday, November 14, 2013

THE VERY LAST MEETING FOR THE GROUP OFFICIALLY

the final products

After doing this job - something that I could not disclose to public, for 15 years, today was officially the very last meeting for the group members. I had mixed feelings: relief and sad. It was a big relief as the task done was actually very stressful but it was sad as I might not be able to see the same people again after this. Anyway I did a learn a lot and gained some experience and knowledge, and I was glad that I could share it with other students and teachers all this while.


Thanks to all the group members who have been working hard throughout the long and gruelling years, especially to those who have loyally remained together with me.

Thanks Mr. Ridzuan

Nevertheless, what is going to happen next year, we still do not know. The least expected thing could happen and we might be seeing each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment